Angie McKaig - E-Business Consultant and Entrepreneur
- Del.icio.us Opera Buttons
Sexy sexy. Delicious'ed this very link with my spanking new Opera buton.
- Why Your Employees Are Losing Motivation : HBS Working Knowledge
Because you're sucking the life out of them, dumbass. Pay attention. If you manage people (and that goes to self, self...) read this twice.
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
Good overview - if you've been online for any length of time producing any kind of quality content, odds are you've already dealt with this. But hey, never hurts to have a refresher!
- The evolution of the NetFlix envelope
Very cool - be sure to look at the gallery link at the bottom of the article.
- Advertisers Get a Social Life
How do you market to a generation who is already hip to your tricks? By meeting them on their space. Or, more accurately, MySpace, apparently.
- Write Free Software, Pay $203,000 to Patent Holder
How many stupid patent cases will have to exist before the US is willing to concede that the system is badly, badly broken?
- The Several Habits of Wildly Successful del.icio.us Users
In other words, make it work for you. :) Amen.
- Top 10 Adsense Tools
Including several that are less-well-known. Interesting find; worth checking out.
- Best of Indie Toronto 2005 Results
Because I keep forgetting to bookmark it. Great indie resources for food, shopping & more from BlogTO, voted on by their visitors.
- ClickTracks Appetizer Free Web Analytics Software
A ClickTracks lite - particularly useful if you haven't been able to get your hands on Google Analytics, or you want to give CT a test drive.
- del.icio.us A-to-Z by Functions : All 150+ hacks categorized
I'm OD'ing on delicious links here, but it's well worth it.
- The MySpace Economy
I think this is one of my favourite things about the Internet. Something new catches on, and an entire industry springs up around it, creating new job opportunities and just a whole new way of looking at a thing.
- 100 Science Facts
I have not double checked these facts. However, they're probably convincing enough to memorize and use at parties and other social events. If, you know, you want to look like you watch The Discovery Channel regularly. :)
- Geek to Live: Automatically email yourself file backups
Also excellent for receipts, web site logins, and other stuff you don't want to lose but eventually end up losing some of no matter how great your backup strategy is.
- Lulu.com - Self Publishing - Free
Self-publish your own stuff. Again, mostly because I keep forgetting to delicious it.
- Artist's family asks Google to take down today's 'painted' logo
Hmm. Free publicity from one of the most visited websites ever? Pshaw I say! This is blatant copytheft, obviously, and why would we want publicity? Dumb, dumb, and dumber.
- Steep discounts at Dell
Unsure whether these are US only or available to we Canucks, but hey, if you're in the market, there are some pretty big discounts available.
- Tips for Online PR
Mostly how to approach/get exposure from bloggers, but some other useful things too.