Angie McKaig - E-Business Consultant and Entrepreneur
assorted sweets: 2006.02.222006.02.22
- Why Submit Your Site to Internet Directories?
Some good, if basic, background info for those of you who weren't around learning Internet Marketing in '96.
- Brain death by dull cubicle
All I can say is that I'm glad I've always managed to stay "turned on". So to speak. :)
- lost camera: camera unlost, but not quite found.
Good lord. Talk about making me shamed to be a Canuck. Just goes to show we can be just as rude, obnoxious and illegal as everyone else in the world. What is wrong with parents these days?
- Ten Tips to the Top of the Search Engines - Jill Whalen
Companies ask me every day how I do it - how I manage to build sites that get hundreds of thousands of visitors every month. A lot of what I do, is outlined here.
- Flyspy Brings The New Web To Airline Ticketing
Brilliant. One of my biggest pet peeves with looking at flights online is the fact that so much guesswork is involved when jockeying for a cheaper flight - congrats to Flyspy for presenting what the users really want.
- Segatoys HomeStar Planetarium
It's just so pretty. And given how many stars you can see from downtown Toronto (last count: 5), this would be informational and cool, as well.