Angie McKaig - E-Business Consultant and Entrepreneur
assorted sweets: 2005.06.222005.06.22
- Why the BBS Documentary is Creative Commons
I'm a few weeks behind, but this is still a brilliant example of new-media (in the best meaning of the word) thinking.
- Creating Passionate Users: Open source passion?
I think the writers of this blog are brilliant. I'm so glad they're becoming such a popular bunch. :)
- Tackboard - Making the design process easy again
Cool Rails app for designers who need to communicate designs to clients.
- Techdirt: 20% Of Newspaper Readers Are Primarily Online
Although Mike rightly points out that the figure is a "statistic" that is questionable at best. But I still can't imagine why anyone would want to get their hands dirty. Newsprint sucks.
- Favourite Favicons
A very cool collection of favicons from around the web - for inspiration, second-to-none.
- Big head coasters
Exactly how it sounds. Totally adorable.
- Uncrate | The Online Buyer's Guide For Men
A boy shopping site/blog. Pretty. I may just become a regular.