Angie McKaig - E-Business Consultant and Entrepreneur
assorted sweets: 2004.01.192004.01.20
- How late is too late to blog something of note?
Poynter calls it "Internet Thinking" but it's more about Internet timing
- web economy bullshit generator
Thanks to MeFi for reminding me of this dot-com era toy
- A Standard for Site Organization, circa 1998
Still relevant today - thanks to Brainstorms & Raves for unearthing the link
- toothpaste for dinner
Incredibly amusing cartoons, I want the "floor is lava" t-shirt
Hand-painted and hand-crafted fossils in our visual landscape
- How to Argue
Understanding the dynamics of argument
- Stop Stealing Gas (and other design techniques)
As a dedicated renter I agree - why can't gas doors always be on the same side of every car?
- Ethical Issues in Advanced Artificial Intelligence
"To the extent that ethics is a cognitive pursuit, a superintelligence could also easily surpass humans in the quality of its moral thinking."
Don't know about the "rich and famous" part - but some good marketing tips here